Wednesday 11 April 2018

My PechaKucha


For unit 1 I think I am showing the following time management skill level, Multi structural. I am able to complete the task in the time given most of the time. I have evidence for choosing this level from class when I completed my Pecha Kucha but did not complete mapping.

For unit 1 I think I am showing the following working independently skill level relational. I have chosen this because I can get my work done without being reminded most of the time. I have evidence for choosing this level from class when I did my work without much help at all. I can get on with my work without being reminded most of the time and can adjust what I'm doing to fit in with any changes that happen in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.