Tuesday 8 May 2018

English, My Prezi Review

I used Prezi to present my work about The Freedom Writers. At first Prezi was hard to use, I didn’t quite know
how to sign up without paying and when I figured it out it didn’t let me so I had to wait for my teacher to come
back. After I got the hang of it and understood how to use it was actually a really good tool to use to present your
work. At some times it was quite confusing because there’s so much you can do with it that it was hard to choose
how I was going to make my presentation.


I did all my planning on a google doc before going into Prezi because it was easier to plan it then put all my ideas
into a Prezi. I am happy with the way my Prezi looks and I think it makes it look way better that using google slides
to present my work and instead of just flicking from slide to slide you can personalise it and make it your own, it
can look and make it any way you want.

Here is a link to my prezi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.